#VOOVTV Presenter Search
The “VOOVTV Presenter Search” is promoted by Tencent Africa Services Pty Ltd (reg no: 2015/445517/07) (“we” /”us“/”our“).
What is it all about? We’re searching for a presenter duo for VOOVTV on DStv Channel 196. The search launches on Friday, 16th March 2018 and closes on Saturday, 14th April 2018. No submissions will be accepted after midnight on Saturday, 14th April 2018.
How to enter:
- Go to your Google Play or Apple app store;
- Download “VOOV” and register as a VOOV user;
- Upload a mini video of yourself showing us your presenter sass and charm!; and
- Tag your mini video with the hashtag: #VOOVPresenterSearch
Entry fees There are no entry fees, but your standard telephone, internet, network and data charges will apply.
Winners A private panel of judges will select four finalists from the submissions received on VOOV (duly tagged with the Hashtag #VOOVPresenterSearch). The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into with a participant other than the four finalists. The four finalists will be announced on Facebook, Twitter, and VOOVTV on Monday, 16th April.
The public will have the final vote to decide on the presenter duo that they want to see as presenters on VOOVTV on DStv Channel 196 by way of a public vote. The two finalists with the most public votes will be the winning presenters. The winning presenters will be announced on Thursday, 19th April 2018 ahead of the first VOOVTV show that evening. By participating you agree to these rules and the standard VOOV app T&C http://voov.co.za/terms-of-service/.
VOOV #OOTD COMPETITION RULES
- Promoters: This competition is promoted by Tencent Africa Services Pty Ltd (a company incorporated in South Africa with registration number 2015/445517/07) (“us”, “we” or “our”).
- Competition Period: The competition runs from 14 March 2018 until 18 March 2018. No entries will be accepted after midnight on 18 March 2018.
- Who can enter: You’re entitled to participate in this competition if you’re a natural person who is at least 18 years old, a South African resident and a registered VOOV user (ie if you’ve downloaded the VOOV App and registered for a VOOV Account). You may NOT participate if you’re a supplier of goods or services in connection with this competition, or if you’re a director, member, partner, employee, agent of, or consultant to us or any other entity directly or indirectly controlling or controlled by us, or if you’re any of the aforementioned persons’ spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister or business partner.
- How to enter: To enter, show us outfit of the day or fashion choices on VOOV by submitting a mini-video and tag it with “#OOTD”, during the Competition Period. Note that should you not save mini-video on VOOV and tag it with the hashtag “#OOTD” during the Competition Period, your entry will automatically be withdrawn from the competition.
- How many times you can enter: You may enter this competition only once by capturing your ‘fashion choices’ on VOOV via a saved live-stream or mini-video and tagging it with “#OOTD” as per 4 above.
- No entry fees: There are no entry fees to participate in the competition as per 4 above aside from data costs which you may incur and which remain your responsibility.
- Prize: There are 10 Superbalist.com shopping vouchers worth R600 up for grabs. Winners will each be notified via a direct in-app message within VOOV to which winners must respond (via an in-app message within VOOV). The prize is not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash. Each winner will be required to provide an email address that we can send the voucher code to.
- Winner: There are 10 winners. The prize draw is random and winners will be chosen on 19 March 2018. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into with participants other than the winners. The winners will be notified via a direct in-app message within VOOV 19 March 2018. We’ll attempt contact each of the winners via a direct in-app message within VOOV at least 3 times, but if a winner fails to in-app message us back and collect voucher as per 7 above, that winner will forfeit the prize and will not be entitled to be reimbursed and we reserve the right to award the prize to another eligible entrant chosen as aforesaid. Winners will be announced on or about 19 March 2018 on VOOV South Africa’s Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/VOOVSouthAfrica/). Winners may be required to provide us with additional information as we may reasonably require to determine each winner’s identity and to process and/or facilitate each winner’s acceptance of the prize. You may not win the prize if it is unlawful to give such prize to you and if you do win the prize under such circumstances, you will forfeit it.
- Marketing: We may publish the winners’ names in our advertising, promotional and/or marketing material relating to the Competition (the nature and manner of which is to be determined within our sole discretion) for a period of 7 days following the announcement of the winners. The winners may also be asked to participate in marketing activities, including by having their photographs taken and published in our marketing material (without any remuneration being due to the winners), but the winners will be entitled to decline to participate in such marketing activities and/or to have their photographs published in marketing material.
- Unforeseen events: Should unforeseen circumstances or causes beyond our reasonable control affect the competition in any way, we reserve the right to change the rules, change the prize, or cancel this competition entirely, as we deem fit based on such change in circumstances, at any time and without direct notice to each entrant.
- Rules: By participating in this competition, you agree to all the Competition Rules set out above, without exception. A copy of these Competition Rules is made available at http://voov.co.za/competition-terms/ .